Little Mr. and Ms. United Nation

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My eldest daughter Mykie Yesha was chosen to represent her section for Little Ms.UN,The country that was assigned to her was Vietnam,at first i was hesitant kasi the national costume of vietnam is hindi gnun kaganda,to make the story short i ended up beading my daughter's costume for the event,hehehe!
I have done that beadworks for almost a week,the design has lots of details,puyatan to the highest level ^__^      In The end of the Event itself  I was not Dis-appointed she Bagged the 1st Runner Up for Little Ms.UN
not bad kasi 8 sila naglaban laban,3girls sa grade1, 2 girls sa grade2 and 3 girls sa grade 3!and yes some contestant are older than my daughter the one who got the Little Ms.UN award was at grade 3 who is 3 years older than my Mykie! the puyatan sa beadworks worth it,I've got my kunswelo nmn nanalo si ate mykie
though i was dis-appointed in some way kasi yung 1st runner up walang thropy sana nag effort yung school na mabigyan ng trophy ang runner up (actually there was no 2nd or 3rd runner up,only 1st runner up then little ms.un na,not bad for my baby) here is some of pictures of the event!














Congrats ate mykie,mama is very proud of you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment